Healthy Breakfast Recipes For People On The Move
1. M’lis Meal Replacement Shake
Need a quick and easy breakfast option that’s still packed with nutrients? Then M’lis shakes are your new best friend. Available in four yummy flavors, these on-the-go shakes will keep you satisfied and curb your sugar craving (chocolate shake for breakfast anyone?) when you’re rushing out the door in the morning. M’lis shakes are lactose, soy, gluten-free and provide essential nutrients, fiber and 18 amino acids.
Now sold at Complexions!
2. Blueberry and Almond Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a great breakfast option that only takes five minutes of preparation the night before. The varieties are endless, and the oats help keep you full and energized.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1tsp honey
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract, pure
- Sliced almonds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Simply combine all ingredients in a mason jar or to-go container, refrigerate overnight & enjoy the next morning!
3. Avocado Toast
It seems like everyone is obsessed with avocado toast—and for good reason! Not only is it quick to make, but it can be customized with almost anything! We love ours with red pepper flakes and a runny sunny-side up egg. Packed with vitamins, healthy fats and antioxidants, avocados can give you great skin benefits from the inside out!
- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- 1 slice of bread (toasted)
- 1 egg, cooked sunny-side up
- Red pepper flakes
- Minced cilantro
- Salt & pepper
4. Greek Yogurt Parfait
One of the simplest (and most delicious!) on-the-go breakfast options that never seems to get old is the classic fruit & granola parfait. With ingredients that can be thrown in a to-go container as you rush out the door, this breakfast is perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle! Any yogurt can be used, but we recommend Greek yogurt for the added protein.
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of granola
- Top with your favorite fruit
- Hint: Berries like blueberries, blackberries and raspberries are a great choice since they are loaded fiber, antioxidants and ellagic acid!
5. Hard-Boiled Eggs
Made the night before, there’s nothing easier to grab than hard-boiled eggs! Loaded with 6 grams of protein, brain-building choline and vision-protecting lutein and zeaxanthin, eggs are a smart way to begin your day.