Micro Needle Therapy
Microneedling, also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), increases the amount of collagen in your skin creating a younger, fresher looking appearance. By causing tiny “micro injuries” to the skin, this creates channels that allow topical products to be absorbed more effectively and stimulates your body’s own collagen production. Microneedling treatments can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, acne scaring, pore size and hyperpigmentation or discoloration.
A series of 3 – 5 treatments is recommended to see maximum results. Includes an at-home skincare kit to use while undergoing treatment.
$350.00 | book now
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Sterile medical grade needles makes it non-allergic to human tissue
- Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- It can be used on all areas of the body, scalp, face, and even fragile skin around eyes, hands and neck
Microneedling Effect on the Skin
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Decrease pigmentation
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Improves skins plumpness
- Diminish scars, especially acne scars
- Pore size reduction
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Microneedling Hurt?
Prior to the treatment, a topical anesthetic will be applied to the treatment area(s) and will sit on your skin for 30 minutes. A little discomfort is normal during the treatment, but most people find it completely tolerable.
How Long Does Microneedling Take?
A treatment takes about 30 minutes to perform on one area. This does not include numbing time, so expect to be in the treatment room for about an hour.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is very little downtime with this treatment. It is normal to experience mild redness in the treated area, similar to sunburn. The redness will subside within a few hours. We recommend that you don’t apply makeup after microneedling, but a mineral makeup can be applied the next day.