Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation that removes the uppermost layer of dead skin cells from the face, chest and hands. It uses air pressure to circulate fine crystals over the skin to exfoliate the skin using a suction process that draws out debris and impurities. This treatment uses no chemicals and is noninvasive on the skin. This process gently remove dead cells, oils and other debris that clog pores and lead to aged and dull looking skin. The results are impeccable and reveal the healthier and fresh skin below, thus rejuvenating the skin and providing a brighter skin complexion.
The procedure works in two parts, The first step is to use a mechanical device to gently exfoliate the skin surface. The second step removes dead skin cells using a vacuum system that clears away debris and skin cells.
Microdermabrasion is the perfect solution to treat all skin types and skin tones without creating any scarring or pigment changes. This treatment is less invasive than a traditional dermabrasion treatment and provides a faster recover time.
Microdermabrasion is a less aggressive approach than dermabrasion. It uses a powerful device to spray micro-crystals across the skin’s surface. The crystals are a very fine, very hard, sand-like material that gently sands the skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer. The procedure expedites the natural process of epidermal cell regeneration without the use of harsh chemicals and improves skin texture and tone.
- With a Microdermabrasion treatment you can return to your daily activities immediately. Healing time is rapid with minimal discomfort and redness.
- The most common side effects are a slight redness and a mild sunburn sensation which may be present for a few hours following the procedure.
- Most people see dramatic results after one treatment. However, for optimal results, we recommend a treatment program of 6-8 visits every 10-14 days to address your specific needs.
- The Microdermabrasion technology has seen extensive use in the most exclusive spas in Europe for more than 20 years.
- Regular treatments will give your skin a vibrant, younger and healthier look.