In an effort to provide the best experience for your group please keep the following information in mind…
- Complexions Spa is a non-smoking environment and smoking anywhere on our premises is prohibited.
- Some treatments are not suitable for pregnant guests and you should notify a spa coordinator regarding how far along in your pregnancy you are. Treatments will be tailored to your special needs.
- Cell phone use is prohibited anywhere on spa premises and all cellular devices should be turned off prior to entering spa lobby. This is very disturbing to other guests who are trying to relax.
- Spa robe, slippers, and a locker will be provided at the time of check in. Complexions can not take responsibility for any lost or stolen valuables.
- Treatment times are all based on availability.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice. If you need to cancel your appointment please call the spa at 518-489-5231. Groups need to give a minimum of 1 week advanced notice.
Appointments are recommended for all spa services as well as our Moving Meditations yoga classes. An appointment reservation can be made online or by phone. We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins however, we can not guarantee availability.
For the safety of all guests attending our Moving Meditations yoga classes, late entrants will not be permitted ten minutes after the start of class.
We recommend that you arrive at the spa at least 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment start time so that you can change into a robe and slippers, fill out any necessary client intake forms and enjoy a few moments in our Relaxation Area with a cup of our Tranquility Tea. This will ensure an optimal spa experience. In an effort for our services providers to stay on schedule, your timely arrival is greatly appreciated. All treatments will end on time.
Should you arrive late for your treatment, the treatment will be modified to maximize the remaining time without compromising the next appointment. Full rates will still apply in this instance.
For your use and enjoyment, please feel free to take advantage of our additional spa amenities which include: Sauna, Steam Room, Rain-head shower, grooming products,Serenity Relaxation Lounge, Beauty Lounge (can be reserved for private events), complimentary wifi, and our out door Relaxation Garden.
Our “Beauty Lounge” is open each morning, afternoon, and evening. Menus are available for food offerings through out the day. This room is also available for private parties and can be reserved for your sole use. In addition, we offer complimentary refreshments in the lobby and Relaxation lounge including herbal tea, seasonal coffee, fruit-infused spa waters, homemade cookies, trail mix, and fresh fruit.
The Spa accepts the following methods of payment:
- All Major Credit Cards
- Complexions Gift Card, Spa Finder and Spa Wish (must be presented at time of services rendered)
- Cash or Check
Reservations for groups of 3 or more people will require a group coordinator’s assistance as well as a deposit to hold the reservation.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our guests. Tips can not be applied to a credit card for processing. Only check or cash can be accepted. For your convenience an ATM machine is located in the reception area. Envelopes are provided at the front desk.
As soon as you know which treatments your guests would like, the group booking process usually proceeds as follows:
- We can block out a specified number of spa appointments in specific departments up to 6 months prior to the event date, but inquiries may be taken earlier based on availability. All appointments are based on availability so holding these appointments guarantees your specific services.
- To optimize communication, all services will be booked through one person here at the spa (Spa Group Coordinator), and one person representing your company or group (Group Host). We require a contract to be signed a minimum of 10 days prior to your event.
- Up to 7 days prior to your event you can communication with the Group Coordinator and make any necessary changes to your scheduled appointments.
- After the required 7 day period, any remaining services are non-cancelable and are not changeable.
- All “No-show” guest appointments will be charged to your Group Host and card on file.
- We guarantee a qualified therapist at the time of your appointment. We book services with therapists based on their specialties, therefore, due to the levels of staffing on any given day, we do not guarantee the gender of a therapist.